13th & 14th of November
OPEN CALL for CONTEMPORARY DANCERS
Due to Covid-19 restrictions regarding the opening and the running of theatres and live shows, EurAsia´s Artistic Director decided to postpone the event to November the 13th & 14th 2021.
The call dating to March 2020 for the EurAsia Dance Award, founded with the Italian EurAsia Partner HOC, will stay open till next year. Contemporary dancers from any country will have the chance to book their spot for this international event during the next months.
The expiring date of the call is September 30th 2021.
The event is organized every year in one of the countries where EurAsia Dance Project International Network is based through its EurAsia Partners.
In 2021 it will be held in Rome, Italy.
The award will take place at the Teatro Greco of Rome during two days, with masterclasses led by the jury members happening in the morning.
The contest will run in the afternoon till evening.
The jury will be composed by four EurAsia Partners and Members and by the EurAsia´s Artistic Director.
The jury is composed by:
• JASMINE WILSON, Studio Wayne McGregor of London,
• SUSANNA BELTRAMI, DanceHaus of Milan, Italy
• RAUL VALDEZ, Contemporary Dance School of
• SINA SABERI, Kahkeshan of Tehran, Iran
• MIRIAM BALDASSARI, HOC of Rome, Italy
• STEFANO FARDELLI. EurAsia Dance Project
The EurAsia Dance Award´s prizes will be the following:
– 50% scholarships offered by the academy partners for their professional programs.
– Cash prizes.
– Artistic residencies offered by the EurAsia Partners in
For your Application download here below the needed files and fill in the following Application Form in this page.
For more info